Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fourth of July Celebrations ...by Annie

On July 5 I went to Farmer's Market for the second time. It was nicer than the first time in early June. I got 4 or 5 customers. I sold out on one thing, cheese breadsticks. I sold Banana Bread, Cheese Sticks, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. I haven't sold any of my snap purses. That was what I wanted to sell in the first place. So I made baked goods to attract people. I am looking forward to going next time. And I hope I do as good as I did this time.



That night we went to a barbeque at a friend's house. They had the house decorated with balloons. We had fun playing with the extras.





Then Riley shared his sparklers with the children. After dark they set off some really big fireworks that were loud and pretty.



This is Meg at home with one of our kitties. She loves finding, catching, and holding them. She imitates their cries really good too! We have 4 kittens that are fast growing up. Just like Meg!




Happy Independence Day!
Let Freedom Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment