This was our house.
After our 4 month road trip we came home to this remodel project behind an overgrown weedy lawn. (As in it had not been mowed all spring until our arrival in June.)
We planted a north and south tree wind break.
We finished digging out the partially dug pond (that is unfortunately still dry).
Then we got ready to side the outside of our house.
We switched out old windows for new.
We enclosed a small triangular dead-space.
We house-wrapped it and painted the foundation.
We installed recessed lighting under the front porch and back patio.
Then the siding began to go on!
And facia and soffit!
(My hubby is especially fond of his lighting expertise over the patio.)
We painted the front door.
This is our house.